Hi,
How is the track pad useful on the web? Does it let you read smaller chunks of
text? I find that sometimes voice over reads chunks that are too big,
especially if I want to read by line.
I hate to ask it this way, because I don't wanto to compare voice over to
anything else, but would the track pad navigation provide anything similar to a
Jaws cursor? *don't kill me, I'm still new)
Thanks,
Naama