Hi David,
In my opinion, because the small apple keyboard lacks the control key on the
right side, it makes typing certain vo key combinations, such as the commonly
used voa, or vo f, kind of a pain.I suppose one could use the keyboard
commander and the right option key plus letters on the left hand to accomplish
these things, or purchase a numeric keypad and use the num pad commander. But
if you have an macbook pro already, you have a track pad. So I'm not sure why
you'd want to buy another one. I think a numeric keypad would greatly enhance
the MBP, since it would open up the full range of num pad commander keys to
you.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com