Okay, I'm use to being able to do certain keystrokes to accomplish certain
things.  For example, to correct a word during spell check was alt C, to choose
the account I wanted to send from was alt M, and to check how many unread
messages were in a folder was insert page down.  Are there similar keystrokes
in mail?  I've googled this, and searched through the documentation and menus,
but haven't been able to locate it.  Thanks.
Kliphton SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com
(Marriage group) http://groups.google.com/group/committed-married-christians