Hi there.  Yes I am talking a bout 1.8 Beta for Adobe Digital Editions.

As for Overdrive, not talking about those.  I'm talking specifically about Kobo
Books--I thought that's what the person was referring to.  Overdrive books are
supposed to be supported now with adobe 1.8.  I have yet to find out, but I
plan to--soon.

Jane