But that is what I mean sometimes the web rooter won't even work properly for
me, I might change to links and press the down arrow and many times voiceover
just repeats the title of the webpage, and can only navigate with the left and
right arrow keys.

However, I did verify that option command left and right does move and announce
doc items…thanks for that

Cody