Hi Chris!
If your still here!
And you've not put a block on my post's!
So I found out your a Christian OK that's fine by me!
But all I referring to was that there are other people from other countries and
they might not like the way people say things [and this is not aimed directly
at you]
But I still stand by watching how people phrase things!
It's no skin off my nose and I'm thicked skinned!
But to give you an idea of my thoughts about you!
As far as Mac [ keeping it list relevant] you would wipe the floor with me I'm
just a beginner compared to you and many on this list also can put me in my
place!
So I have no problem with your helpful comments and suggestions but you do not
need all that other stuff!
As it seems to me your quite good with language [unlike me] and therefore could
put your views across without all that other stuff!
As for a laid back list I've got no problem with that [i like a laugh to]
So if you think you still can contribute then stay!
Colin