Hi again All;

Let me just respectfully request that we take this topic of other lists off
this list. Also, if any of you have real genuine concerns for the moderators of
this list, then by all means, get in contact with us off the list. Please
please please do continue this privately and keep this exchange where it
belongs, K?

Thanks again and a lovely day to you all!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: