the subject says it all.  My wife, who is sighted, is trying to create
a document in Pages that has headers on some of the pages but not
all.  The idea is that she will eventually want to put this entire
document into PDF.  Since we don't have Acrobat, creating multiple
documents in Pages, some with headers and some without for eventual
integration into a single PDF document is not an option.  Is it
possible to turn headers on and off for individual pages instead of
treating headers as an all or nothing global thing?  We have iWork
9.0.

thanks,
Kevin