Hi,

I'd imagine this might be one of those your-mileage-may-vary situations. I'd
recommend, if this issue is an important one to you, that you go to a Mac store
and try it out without a monitor, especially in Safari, and see if it works for
you. I don't have the most recent model (I got mine last April) and it doesn't
work for me.

HTH,
Teresa