Hi Erik, eventually I want to convert the disk to extended journal encrypted but i guess I would have to format it for that and loose al the data so that will have to wait. Do you have any idea if it is possible topatch such a drive into vmware fusion so that I can then read it in windows
Op 28-8-2011 4:25, erik burggraaf schreef:
Mac OS can read NTFS, but it can't write to them.  If you want full access to
the drive it needs to be FAT32, although, I've got a 2TB external formatted
FAT32 here so I can share it between mac and windows, and I'm not very happy
with the performance.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
This month in Ebony Promos: Two new gps systems for demo. Mac OS Lion When will
it be supported?  Ebony Consulting at accessibility Unconference Toronto. To
read more and subscribe, Visit:
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2011-08-27, at 10:21 PM, anouk radix wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have a 1.5tb external drive that has been formatted into ntfs and is 1/4 full
with ebooks audiobooks radiodramatv series music etc etc. However when my mac
arrives I am planning to go over to that entirely and only use windows for
training courses. But, can lion read ntfs drives, otherwise I have a problem.
Thanks in advance,
Greetings, Anouk,