Hi Anouk,
What you can do to access a drive formatted as extended journaled encrypted, is
to make a hole in vmware, by simply sharing the root of the drive on the mac
side. Go to fusion and then into settings, sharing. There, you can designate a
folder or any drive for that matter, to become available inside windows. fusion
will do the data passing between mac and windows ntfs.
Hth,
Paul.