Hi there,
Yes it does, and it does it very well. After trying to use ITunes with no
success, I broke down and actually read the Amadeus manual. It's around page 52
where it explains how to convert tapes and records to CD.

First, place and name markers where you want different tracks. Don't forget to
put a marker at the very beginning of the file.
Then, if it's a two track stereo recording, go the sounds menu and flatten the
file.
Then go back to the sounds menu and Burn the file to a CD. The option is almost
at the bottom of the Sounds menue.  Amadeus can automatically put a two second
blank spot before every track.

Also, the recommendation is that you do all of your editing in the Amadeus
format  which is true CD quality.

Happy recording.
Tom Frank
vermont...@gmail.com