Thanks, Eric. I guess we'll have to ask Esther if she can help by reposting
this message. I was really bothered that I had to go through my entire music
library removing random mp3 files that weren't supposed to be there.
The problem is most of my music is mp3 files that I brought into iTunes a few
years ago. I don't think that iTunes converted them all to mp4 files. I just
don't want it to add anything unless I specifically ask it to.