Chris,

Have you used opera? I installed, but could not make it read pages, I can read
the bar and stuff, but not page content, do you think I might be missing some
information?
Also, I have the webkit installed, and safari keeps on crashing in several
pages I need to view when hovering over a certain type of content that I cannot
pin down exactly what it is. But if I use a sighted people's mac that does not
have any thing, safari does not seem to crash in the same pages. Do you think
it is one of those cases, of things that are broken with the webkit?

Thanks,
Rachel.