Now, seems to me that's one very correct approach to take to the matter.

I trust you commended them for there forward thinking on the captcha matter?
Seems to me such providers, site developers ETC deserve to be emulated.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: