Hi, well now that you mention it, i will try looking in disk utility again. But
i realized that my external disk has 1 partition on it that spans the whole
disk and is ntfs. I suppose i cant just shrink that partition and create a new
one, because disk utility does not support ntfs natively. Is there something
like partition magic for the mac that I might use for this instead?
Thanks for all the quick replies everyone,
Greetings, Anouk,