Hi.
I have a 2 tarabyte drive on its way, and I have a few questions about Mac
backups.
First, as I seem to recall, with Superdooper you can create a backup in a
format you can actually boot from, if the system becomes trashed?  Is this
correct?  Is SuperDooper the only package that allows this,or does time
Machine, also?
Second question:  How would I configure the drive so I can use it to back up
my Mac, but also swap it out to my PC to back it up?  Guessing I'll need to
create two partitions?  If so, how do I create the correct two using Tiger?
Thanks.
Bill