Wonder how that holds up to a speech recognition like Dragon? If it's easy for you it might be easy for an algorithm.

CB

On 9/12/11 11:05 PM, Shawn Krasniuk wrote:
Personally, I don't think that audio captchas aren't that bad. For example,
when I used the OS whose name we can't say, when I wanted to demo the Acapela
voices, they gave me both a visual and audio captcha to choose from. The Audio
Captcha used Acapela Heather to speak the numbers so I could easily solve the
puzzle and begin my demo. I think more and more companies should use a speech
synthesizer like Acapela does to solve their captchas, though I'm pretty sure
that it's all about money. Oh well.

Shawn