I am also interested in feedback on this topic. I havent upgraded yet and
was wondering if now that you have upgraded do you wish you hadn't?

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2011, at 2:52 PM, "Badger, Nancy" <nancy-bad...@utc.edu> wrote:

I am wondering what people are experiencing who have switched to Lion?  Is
it voice over friendly?
Nancy
Nancy L. Badger, Ph.D.
Director, Counseling and Career Planning
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
U. of TN Chattanooga
Phone: 423-425-4438
Fax: 423-425-5527
Email: nancy-bad...@utc.edu

NOTE: Be aware that email communication cannot be considered confidential
based on the University System’s policies and procedures and the state
ofTennessee ’s position that email sent and received in the course of state
business is public record. Because of this, it is possible that
information divulged in this manner would not legally be considered
privileged communication. In addition, receipt and response to
email communication cannot be guaranteed.