Hello All,
With the last version of Skype and also another voip-program that's available
in Belgium, I discover that voiceover is speaking very silently when The
program comes in foreground , not when I start a call.
(voip is the voice over ip protocol)

Also, This silent-mode of voiceover remains active Until I close the
voip-program.

Is this something that is caused because of the new Skype?

So: how can I (automatically) turn on back the normal volume of the voiceover
speech.

thanx for your answers,

kind regards and a lovely day,
William Windels