Hi
the mobile Facebook website is quite accessible.
In the standard Facebook website, the notifications, requests and
messages are read as clickable numbers. when i click them and hit the
right arrow, VO says there is a dimmed button and no notifications are
read. any idea on how to go about with this issue?
Thanks a lot for the help :)
Cheers
Venkatesh

 Venkatesh Potluri