Hello listers!
I accessed Facebook using safari on my mac. I was wondering if the
Facebook home page and other page layouts have changed. I was not able
to view my notifications, new requests, messages, post status updates,
write on friends walls, etc.
How well accessible is the Facebook chat? I would also like to know
how to go offline and online for chat. Is Facebook not accessible or
am I not navigating properly?
Please share your opinion regarding this.
Any additional tips for using Facebook will be of great help.
Thank you.
Cheers

--
 Venkatesh Potluri