Hi there.
The way I had in mind would involve using the Mac and TextEdit and Pages to set
up the file. It takes about thirty seconds to do a transformation in TextEdit
to take out the uppercases. Then it could have all the text selected and saved
out into a Pages file. That wouldn't take long all total, and it would only be
worth it for a long file that you needed to have with you on your iPad.

I guess that means you have to get Pages as an ap on your iPad? It doesn't come
on there already?

Gigi