Hi listers.
I use an iPhone 3Gs running iOs5 and a macbook pro 15 inch. I text
quite a lot from my iPhone and texting using a touch screen for long
duration is strenuous and time consuming. I am planning on purchasing
a bluetooth keyboard that works both with my mac and my phone. my
questions:
is there any other 3rd party keyboard that allows me to do both these
tasks? I find the apple bluetooth keyboard quite expensive.
if there isn't any other alternative, how is the apple bluetooth
keyboard in terms of use with the iPhone and battery life?
Your opinion will help me a great deal.
Thank you.
Cheers

--