Thank you all for your responses and suggestions.
The iogear multilink Bluetooth keyboard suggested by ioana sounds like a good
buy. Is there any dedicated key to switch between divices? It will be helpful
if you can explained the working of the feature a bit more.
Thank you.
Venkatesh

Sent from my iPhone