Hi,

I think there is always trade offs in situations like this.  Its more a
question of what do you do on your computer, and can the Mac do them.  Another
thing to consider is money.  Although you are paying more up front for a Mac
compared to a similar windows PC, if using a payed screen reader or
magnification program, you will save in the long term.  Thats the Mac advantage
of having voiceover and zoom baked into the OS.  There is definitely a learning
curve when switching to a Mac.  If you come across a voiceover user who tells
you otherwise, I won't say they are lying but, I will see they are in the
minority.  lol.  If you live near an Apple store, I suggest actually playing
with a Mac.  Just to get a feel for it.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296