Maybe, but, I can tell you how to look at older versions.  Here's how you pull
that off.

1.  Go in to the document.

2.  From the file menu, choose refverte option.

3.  Now, this will open a document browser controler window.  You want to go in
to this window.

4.  Now, if you VO+right, you will notice that there is a restore button and to
the right of it, an incromenter which controls which version of a document you
are looking at.  Interact with this incomenter.

5.  As you move up or down, you will see the documents dates changing.  These
are the dates on which different versions of a document were saved.  focus on
the earlier date and then stop interacting with the incromenter.

6.  Now, press the restore button.  All other versions will be dismissed.

HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!