Hello Listers,

I recently purchased a Bluetooth keyboard that was specifically designed for
the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.  For the most part, the keyboard works well, the
caveat being "for the most part."

whenever I turn off the keyboard and iPhone 4, they lose their pairing, and I
need sighted assistance to reset the pairing.  VoiceOver does not read the
numbers needed to be entered on the keyboard for pairing purposes.  I have not
been able to find any setting in the iPhone 4 that would instruct the unit to
remember the pairing combination.  Any and all suggestions would be most
gratefully appreciated.

My thanks to all, along with all the best for 2012,

Mike