Thank you very much, André, for your quick response.  My question, however, is
whether this version will automatically have accessibility built into it or
whether I need to install something else.  Does Chrome automatically detect
that I am using VoiceOver?  From what you wrote, I may be incorrectly surmising
that this is the regular version of Chrome which, if I understand correctly,
still needs an accessibility plug-in.

Thanks in advance,

Mike