Is there really such a command? I thought you had to deactivate chrome vox to
turn it off. I wish there was such a command as turning CV on and off quickly
because just like you i'd only use CV when VO can't cope with things and that
isn't very often that happens. The only time i've seen Voiceover not be able to
read in Chrome is when it comes to pages with frames, not iframes mind you but
framesets.
/Krister