It is gthe hidden library you get to using the go menu in Finder and
typing, ~/library as the folder name.   In the preferences subfolder, you want
to delete the com.apple.finder.plist file.  Again, though, remember that this
will remove any configurations you have made to Finder.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com