Hi

I am always using my Air in public.  I am writing this email on the train to
work at the moment. I had similar concerns to you when I first got my air but
very soon got over them. I use it in coffee shops all the time. I would tend to
get a seat inside rather than one on the street though. This is mor because it
would normally be air conditioned inside and we are coming out of summer here
in Oz. However I guess one nice side effect of sitting inside is that you
dramatically reduce the chance of someone being able to snatch and run with
your MBA.  I guess every country and area is different so take my advise under
caution.

Garth
@BlindTechMusing

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore