Vivianna,

Can I ask you what makes you want to use your laptop in such a public location?
you do not see that many folk doing such things, unless they are in a small
group of people all doing it.. say a small group of office workers etc.

but, I've seen very few individuals on their own doing it.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199