Hey guys. I found out something interesting with this new version of Skype. In
the overview section of the notifications preference, rather than have Skype
display it's own built-in notifications, now you can configure it to use Growl
to display notifications. So what I did was I set it to that preference and
went to Growl's preferences. There I chose Skype for the program I wanted to
configure. In the application settings, I set the display type to speech. Also,
in the notifications tab I set everything to use speech. There's a pop up
button where you can choose hat notification you want to edit. Just basically
set the display type to speech and you'll be set. The one thing I'm happy about
with this method of notifications is that now that growl is set as the
notification style, any messages that a person sends to you will now be spoken.
This may have been posted, but I thought people should know about this new
thing that Skype has given us.

Shawn