What a dilemma.

Iwork's numbers doesn't even have the goal seek function for budgets, an
essential feature for any business. And it's not there, i need to find
workarounds for it. This is really annoying me, and all the other lacks bugs
and continuous neglect from apple about this office suite. I even wonder why i
baught the freaking thing as it has only given me headaches and nothing
productive.

Sorry for the rant everyone, but sometimes i can't believe how far back this
application is.