Ricardo,

True and we also must remember that Apple is not able to track each time a
blind/visually impaired user purchases a Mac because they aren't ordering it
from a company that sells products to that community. YOu are buying your Mac
from the Apple store etc. So, although APple has a pretty good idea of the
number of VoiceOver users, they probably do not know the exact to the last
person number. So, Apple does listen even if you think at times they are not.