Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm doing this. It drives me crazy when there's
just been a discussion on a list about something and then someone writes in and
asks, what was that again? So, tail between legs, ears back, here I go.
I was so excited about mail finally behaving that I accidentally deleted the
message about using the actual mouse. I'd love to be able to wander around the
track pad and get VoiceOver feedback.
Is it that I go into universal access and change the delay there to zero? I
think there's another step I've forgotten though. So please forgive me and I
promise to pay closer  attention from now on. <grin.>
But if someone could resend me that original post, I'd be most grateful. Thanks
so much.

Veronica