Lawal, I know that is not your intent. You are right that the questions have
been discussed here in the past and my point is to get Jenny thinking about the
things that she is saying and understand they really do not fit into the
context of accessibility of the Mac. Although the only context is that Apple
has in fact set the bar and that bar is not easily attained by other
manufacturers. Seeing the thread will likely result in pointless babble I will
comment no more. :)