Hi.  I have a question.  How do you undim an item.  Somehow or other, whenever
I go to safari, it will let me type in the webb address, but when I press
enter, it will not allow me to enterin to anything.  When I press the foreward
button and back button it says that both items are dimmed. I think that is why
I can't get in to any webb pages on safari, no matter which one I go to.  Does
anyone know how to fix the problem.  Thanks.