Hi Pam.
Have you tried getting rid of all your windows in Safari with command W or
killing off the history and then quitting Safari and starting over? You might
also try shutting down your computer, and closing all the windows when you shut
down. That's the only things I can think of at the moment.

Eugenia Firth
gigifi...@sbcglobal.net