Hello Steve,

To sort a column, just interact sufficiently to be able to place the VO cursor
on your chosen column and use the VO sort command (VO-vertical line) On my
British keyboard, this is shift on the rightmost key on the home row, the key
in the angle of the Return key. The first time you issue this command it will
sort up the way, and the second time, it sorts down the way.

Cheers,

Anne