so far, I haven't found it on the 3GS. I have iOS 5.0 on here. that may mean I
need a better phone to support. I seriously wish I had the funds to get a
proper iPad 4th generation device. have both Wi-Fi and 4G on it.

anyway, it looks like I may have to bow out of a paid survey designed to help
improve accessibility for the blind on all computing devices. :(

-eric