Hello:
Yes, it is accessible. Just bring it up from Finder with Command+shift+r. When
it is there, you will see your computer that will stand as "me". If an other
Mac is on the range of airdrop, it will find it and you will see it just as
airdrop. If you interact with that airdrop you will see the name of the
computer  to which it belongs and there you can drag in the files you wish to
transfer.
Remember to drag files with the Vo coma and Vo period combination. Once you
dragged the file, a dialog will ask you if you want to send that file, and when
you press send, the other computer will receive the request to accept the file.
That is all!
at first, it can seem to be a little confusing, but it works great!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`