Hello Daniella. It turns out that my Mac Mini is too old to support AirDrop.
AirDrop is supported on Mid 2010 Mac Minis. Mine is late 2009. That’s why I
don’t see it.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniela Rubio
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:00 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: airdrop

Hello again!

did you try command+shift+r directly from the finder? It would be strange
that it doesn't work, because Lyon brings airdrop by default. Try activating
wifi and bluetooth, may be it makes a difference to make airdrop appear.

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.

MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.

 EN TWITTER: @macneticos

 NUESTRO BLOG EN:

www.macneticus.blogspot.com <http://www.macneticus.blogspot.com/>

Y EL PODCAST EN:`