Hi Eric,

I realized that my question wasn't clear enough.  I have a document called
training report that I use to create my reports.  I have a template with
various headings, I fill in the text I wish, and then want to save it under a
different name.  If I rename the original document in Finder, that won't help
me here, as I want to retain the original training report, and with each report
I prepare, I want to assign the client's name to the filename.  Hope this makes
more sense.