That was my thought as well. But Stanza would have to have the options
discussed in that article. I'd mess with the app and report back, but I don't
have the time. If someone else substitutes Stanza in the process successfully,
I'd love to hear about it.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore