Going to the main Facebook site on the Mac seems like an increasingly
frustrating and pointless exercise.  As I read through the list of
status updates, VO's focus is repeatedly jerked around, often moved
back to the top.  Chat seems totally unusable as well.  As a result,
when I want to check Facebook, I wind up using my iPhone

This points out a problem that seems to be getting worse lately.
There's no easy way to browse most websites with one web browser.  So
I end up using my Windows virtual machine for some tasks, my iPhone
for others, Webkit/Safari on the Mac for others, and occasionally I'll
use Chrome/Chromevox.  I understand that this can be true for sighted
people to some degree since some sites just function better with
certain browsers, but issues like the lack of flash support with VO
and Facebook's constantly changing interface have made it much more of
a problem for blind users.  I am curious what the other users on this
list think of these issues and what their primary web browser is in
the Mac operating system.

Thanks in advance,
Eric