Yes, I am positive that the account supports imap as I have it running on my PC now. Plus, it did sort of create an imap account and I know this because I can send on my Mac in an imap account whereas I can not always send in pop mail. It's a lion bug and this is one of the reasons I am trying to change. But yes, a hundred per cent positive the account can do imap.

Veronica

Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California