Hi there!
Less is right. There are other things you may or may not want to uncheck in
that list. You'll find control-left-arrow, and F12, hich opens dash board, or
at least it did in Lion. <grin> But there is also F11 to open the desktop. I
like to use that one sometimes, so I don't uncheck that box. That's why a good
old-fashioned snoop is in order here. Have fun!

Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California