Thanks so much, Rashantha. I will definitely check out all of these options.
After all, when it's all said and done, this computer is supposed to work for
me. Hahahaha!
Thanks again.

Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California